Advocacy & Issue Management
Do you need help educating legislators about an issue? Does the political process seem confusing and convoluted?
Do you need help navigating the political system? We’ve got you covered!
Political Campaign Management and Consulting
People decide to run for political office because they believe they have the necessary experience and ideas to make a difference in our communities and throughout Oregon. JWA provides sophisticated campaign management and political counsel on how to develop grassroots support, craft key messages, work with the media and run day-to-day campaign operations.
At JWA we work with both first-timers and seasoned politicians to craft smart and successful political campaigns for Oregon school boards, city councils, county commissions, statewide office, and ballot measures. We know firsthand what works and what doesn’t, allowing you to make the best use of your time and financial resources on the road to a victory on election day.
One of the most important aspects of campaign planning is developing your key campaign message in a way that resonates with voters and attracts positive media attention. We work with political candidates to develop a compelling candidate profile and campaign messaging strategy that highlights their unique value proposition as a candidate, including their professional and political experience, key strengths, personal values, and stance on key political issues.
All successful political campaigns must have a solid plan for building financial support through fundraising. In addition to soliciting donations from the electorate, we know how to help candidates for political office tap into organizations and businesses that have a history of providing financial support to candidates. We help organize political fundraising opportunities that get your key messages out and inspire people and businesses to financially support your campaign.
Winning campaigns are aided by a good relationship with the media. Positive media coverage provides political candidates with a tremendous boost at the polls and is the most cost-effective way to get your campaign messages out. We understand how to frame your issues in a way that generates the positive press that translates into votes on Election Day.
JWA’s strategic partnership with an award-winning creative services, strategy, and media services firm Lanphier Associates, Inc., provides fully integrated marketing and advertising support for your campaign:
- Market research, analysis, and planning
- Brand analysis, strategy, planning, and positioning development
- Design, copy writing, and production for brochures, flyers, postcards, direct mail, and other campaign collateral
- Public relations strategy, planning, and campaign development and execution
- Candidate and campaign website design and development
- Full-service media planning and buying
- Traditional and nontraditional on- and off-line media, including television, radio, print, and out-of-home
- Filmmaking and production
- Broadcast and video
- Advertising and creative services for newspaper, television, radio, and outdoor media
- Special-event strategy, planning, marketing, promotion, and management
If you would like more information about JWA’s Campaign Consulting services, or would like to discuss your specific needs, please email us.